Chapter 14. "Still here."

Start from the beginning

"What did you say? Did you call me handsome?" i leaned towards his face waiting for his response.

"Ai baah! i did not say that." He started to blush and began digging into his food that i didn't even notice arrive. I ruffled his hair before i started eating myself. I would give him some of the things in my porridge and occasionally he would get bits on his lips and i would wipe it with my thumb and eat it. "Ai P', what are you doing!? Why do you do that."

"It touched your lips and now mine, so it's like an indirect kiss isn't it?" I smirked and gave him a wink, i could hear a squeel from the girls sitting in the corner but i was only looking at Yo. He didn't say anything and just went back to his food. "Ooohh, what happened to that cold Yo that would cuss and beat people up?" I mocked the boy who said he changed but was still the same shy cutie he was back in high school. He put his hands together with his elbows on the table as if he was about to interrogate someone, with his his hands locking at the level of his nose and his eyes closed.  He opened his now suddenly cold and empty eyes and gave me a cold stare and just said in a low huskier voice "Still here.", it was honestly a bit frightening and i jumped back slighly, to think that he could actually be scary despite him being all short and cute. After a few moments of him just staring and me mumbling random things trying to say something coherent, he started laughing and just collapsed his hands and face on the table laughing uncontrollably. "P', you should've seen your face, you looked so scared. What happened to the badass P'Pha who would just publicly humiliate someone and not get bothered by others." 

"Hooo Yo, it wasn't funny. And i told you i was sorry and how i really feel didn't i na." I was pouting looking all sad at him, while he was still making fun of me.

"Sorry P', i couldn't help it. I can't think of any other way to get back at you for mocking me." he was saying wiping tears from his face from the heavy laughter.

"Uh, Uh i'm sorry i won't do it again na khab." i stuck out my tongue at him and just messed up his hair. Suddenly i got a message from Pring. 

Pringles:  Hey babe can you give me a ride to school today?

This girl really has no shame, i didn't want to meet her until it was time.

Phana: Sorry i'm already at school.

I typed back and just put my phone back in my pocket. My mood slighly upset after seeing her messaging me.

"Something wrong P'?" Yo asked his face looking worried.

"Don't worry Yo, it's nothing." i faked a smile to put him a bit more at ease. However when i saw Yo worried i started thinking about him crying yesterday again. I felt really bad how i treated Yo, i was ashamed of myself. "Uhm...Yo...P' is still really sorry about yesterday."

"Hey P', forget about it." he waved his hands around and smiled awkwardly. "I don't want to remember you angry." i could hear him talk to himself but didn't respond i just scolded myself and promised not show that side of me to Yo again. I stood up and payed for our food, then i walked Yo back to the dorm and gave him a hug before getting in the car and getting to class. 

I entered class without being late luckily, i saw Pring sitting at the front and she smiled at me but i just ignored her and walked to my spot next to Kit and Beam slighly more in the back of the classroom.

"Are you Okay?" i asked Beam, hearing him yesterday it must've been tough for him.

"Mhm i'm alright now, i guess i just held everything in for too long" he smiled at me and it was a special sight to see, i have never seen such a genuine smile from Beam and he was able to smile like this after being dumped.