Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!

Start from the beginning

"Yo!" i started raising my voice, getting him to answer.

"Y-You saw me with P'Forth" Yo kept looking down at his hands the entire time that were just fiddling with his shirt.

"What did you do with Forth?"

"W-we went out.."

"Why did you let him kiss you?" I interupted him before he could answer.

"P', i didn't kiss..."

"Yo, you know Ai'Forth is Beam's boyfriend, why would you even do something with him?"

"P', please listen..."

"Ming already told me you started dating so many people in high school, but i thought you changed and honestly liked me!"

"P' I DO LIK..." he tried saying at me as he stood up.

"YO STOP!" i yelled at him, i saw him shake and fall back on the couch.

"Yo stop playing around please. Why did you do this to me, why did you do this to Beam?"

"But P'Beam is okay." I could hear him say, definitely a lot softer than when he tried arguing before.

"You really don't know?" i scoffed. "Beam just called me and told him Forth broke up with him. He broke up with Beam because of YOU Yo." Yo looked up immediately and looked shocked, he was probably faking his reaction, this was probably what he wanted anyways.

"What now Yo, what are you going to do?" i asked him as i leaned closed to him.

"P', i didn't mean..." were the only words coming out of him as everything else coming out of his mouth was just air.

"ANSWER YO!" he instantly sank in his head and sat in a fetal position. I turned looking away from him and  looked at the ceiling, my hands covering face slowly coming down not knowing what to do with this boy when i suddenly hear him say;

"P'Pha, i'm sorry. Please don't be angry at me." i could hear sadness in his voice even though it was muffled as his mouth was being covered by his knees. i slowly tilted my head down until i looked straight in front of me, i saw a table filled with all my pictures. I did not know what to do, i turned around to ask him what all the pictures were all about. But when i turned around my mind clicked back into place instantly replacing all anger with regret. Yo sat there crying his eyes out his face covered by his arms and knees. He looked so small, so fragile and so broken. What was i doing? Yo actually loved me but me and my stupid face just blamed everything on him, i already made him cry so much in the past and here i am making him cry again even when i told him i would be the one to protect him not hurt him.

"Yo..." i sat down next to him and tried putting my hand on his but he pulled it away when i touched him. tears started to well up in my eyes. If i could just shut up for once and get myself under control this would have never happened. I pulled his arms loose making his legs fall off the couch again and pulled him in and held him against me as tight as i could. one arm around his back the other on his head. 

"Yo i'm so sorry, please forgive me, i didn't mean it i'm just stupid, Yo P' is sorry, i am not angry at you. " i kept on apologizing to Yo who continued crying but did not try to push me away. tears eventually started rolling of my face as well. after about 15 minutes of me constantly apologizing while stroking his head and back Yo calmed down a bit. he pushed himself away from me gently and rubbed his eyes, that were now swollen and bloodshot. I wiped the remaining tears of his cheeks with my thumbs and cleaned the snot off of him with my shirt, also wiping my own tears that were still on my face. he slowly started speaking again, his voice crackling a bit while he sometimes sniffed.