Chapter 7. Confessions

Start from the beginning

I let him in, as he closed the door. I crossed my arms and gave him an annoyed look as I sat down of the couch.

"What do you want?" I didn't want to come over as weak to him, maybe that was what he hated about me.

"I Want to talk." He said as he sat down next to me looking directly at me.

I wanted to push him off the couch but he was so close to me and seeing his handsome face up close made my heart race all over again. This time I don't think I have the option of running away either since I now know he lives across from me and I can't escape.

"Okay, talk." Those were all the words I was able to push out before I would trip over my words.

"Yo, I'm really sorry about everything. Kit told me about how much trouble you went through because of me but that you still have feelings for me, I hope at least."

Yes I still have feelings for you, however my question is WHY DID P'KIT KNOW THAT? Ai'Ming I swear to god with how many people have you talked about me? I can't even, but I don't want to interrupt Pha.

"I was too scared to be true to my feelings and wanted to reject it and make everyone think I did not have any interest in you."

HUH!? I think my heart stopped beating, am I dreaming. Did P'Pha just say he actually has interest in me?? I sat up straight looking at Pha in amazement.

"But It only made me hurt more, It is still nothing compared to what I have done to you and I want a chance to repent. I want to help you, protect you, be there for you, I want to love you. Please give me a chance to make amends for what I have done."

"P'..."Oh how I wanted to say yes with all my heart, I came back to the reality that he has a girlfriend and the fact that i have been making out with Ming constantly, what if he leaves me because he doesn't want to come second (or taste Ming) even though he is the only one that my heart wants.

"Yo, I know that at the moment this is not possible for me seeing as I am dating Pring, and breaking up with her out of thin air doesn't make me feel good. But all I am asking is for you to forgive and accept me while I am trying to sort everything out."

He held my hands, his big hands fully enveloping my small hands. All the pain that my poor heart, soul and mind through just forgot about all of that and wanted to open up to the man that I had once...no, the man that I will always love. "Mmm" I nodded before tears came rolling down my cheeks. I was confused but I was happy. He hugged me just as tightly as I did, gripping him shirt and continuing letting the tears fall of my face onto his shoulder. "Don't run away from me anymore, I missed you." I heard him say as he caressed my head. "Who is running away, I came to this school just for you." I let out those words with a smile. I heard him giggle as I felt a drop falling on my back. (He must have been hurting too, keeping those feelings inside for so long, I can understand him.) I pulled myself away from him a bit. Looking at his face just a few inches away from mine. "But P' I need to tell you 1 more thing...it is about Ming and me."

"I am not going to be your first anymore, right?" his voice sounded frustrated yet calm and understanding.