Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend

Start from the beginning

I had finally caught up to Kit, he just stood in front of Beam's car at the parking lot covering hi eyes with his hand, facepalming himself while his other arm supported the arm he used to cover his face with and shaking his head.

"You wanted to try and drive away didn't you?" I asked him multiple questions already knowing the answers as i stood in front of my shorter friend.

"Yep."

"You forgot Beam drove us here didn't you?"

"Yep."

"You know you can't run away anymore do you?"

"Yep."

How did this guy make it into the top 5 in of our class. I could only wonder.
Beam arrived at his car soon after we arrived.

"Kit..." Beam now asked Kit.

"Uhu"

"You forgot we came in my car didn't you."

"Yep."

"Thought so. Now tell Ai'Pha what he asked you for, before I drive off and leave you two here." Beam said in a demanding tone to Kit, Thank you my friend!

"OI, FINE!" Kit finally gave in after a heavy sigh.

                                                                       ~~*~~

Kit's POV

I started explaining everything to my friend, who I was gossiping about with my junior Nong Ming.

"So during summer break I spotted Nong Ming alone at the Siam Paragon, I still remember him from our high school (They don't need to know how i felt about nong Ming yet) so I walked up to him and greeted him. He actually still remembered me and even the two of you. So in your place I apologized about what happened with Nong Yo and he told me how much Nong went through and that if we would meet we would be suprised at the change. Honestly Pha after hearing about Yo's condition I wanted to hit you, but I know you are hurting too. So to kinda make it fair, I told him everything you told me about your feelings for Wayo."

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Ai'Pha I'm not done yet, quiet. So I told him that you also had feelings for our nong and Ming replied that Yo also still has feelings for you, even if he tried moving on he kept on about how his heart belonged to P'Pha, else Ming would've dated Yo the moment he could forget about you. If forgetting wasn't gonna work, how about getting you two together so Ming tried getting you closer by getting them into the same University as us. I wanted to help 'cuz I can't stand you sobbing about how you miss your cutie Yo everyday anymore"