Part 200

So we have reached the final chapter of the book! Thank you so much for all of the reads and votes and comments. After this book I will be continuing my 1D adopted me book. So if you haven't read it yet I would appreciate if you did and tell me what you think. Thanks again!

Y/n's p.o.v:

Going home. Finally, I would do anything to forget this whole holiday. I just wanted to get back to normal. Back to reality. I wish that there was one person here by my side. Edward. I want my brother back more than anything, he was there for me. He helped us all through rough times. He was always the one who made us all feel better, us doing the same for him. "What are you thinking about?" Harry asked cutting me from my thoughts. "Just stuff." I replied looking out the airplane window. "Like?" Harry asked. "Just... Edward." "What your son?" Harry asked looking down at him as he was in his arms and Riley in mine. "No, I mean our brother. I miss him and I want him back. He would probably be able fix this whole thing." I replied. "Yeah, that's true but maybe it's time that we solve things for ourselves. I miss him too, believe me. He was one of my best friends. I would do anything to have him back just for a day. Just to see him in person." Harry said. "Hey." Gemma mumbled. "Hey." Me and Harry mumbled. "I was out of order! I was being a bitch. I don't know why and I want to apologise. To the three of you." Marcel was sitting beside Harry. "Do you really think a simple sorry will fix this?" Harry asked. "No, but I just wanted to get the apology started. I'm going to start being a better sister. I'm going to do what's right for us." She explained. "I want us to be close again. I know it's going to take-" "just do it when we get home." I said and Gemma nodded. Three hours later, we were finally home. "I'm sorry, I'm a horrible sister. Harry and Marcel you're amazing brothers. I seriously couldn't ask for better. Y/n.... You're an amazing mother! Even when you are still a baby yourself. I will not rest till I have each and every one of your forgiveness. I don't care if it takes days, weeks, months, years! I want to be the best sister ever and be a family!" Gemma said. "You've got a lot of making up to do." Harry mumbled and headed to his room. For the next few months, Gemma has been doing everything to make everything ok again. She was working her hardest and we could see the pain and worry in her eyes as she asked for our forgiveness time and time again. She wanted to make things right, she wanted us to be close. We finally forgave her. Even though we lost our brother on the way.... The boys will always be the Styles' brothers and me and Gemma will always be the Styles' sisters. And most importantly... We'll always be a family.