Part 94

Gemma's p.o.v:

I'm so excited to find out if I'm having a niece or a nephew. "I hope it's a girl." I said to Harry. "Same, Marcel wants it to be a boy." Harry said. "Do you think Edward would've wanted it to be a girl?" I asked looking down. "I don't know." Harry mumbled. "He's always wanted a girl, I know that. So maybe." He added. "I can actually picture Edward with a baby on his chest with one of those things they carry them with." I giggled causing Harry to laugh. "So can I. Now I can't get that image out of my head with that carrier." Harry said chuckling. "What are you guys laughing at?" Marcel asked. "Can you imagine Edward with one of those baby strap things that they carry the baby in on his chest?" I said laughing. Marcel raised an eyebrow and then started laughing. "I actually can." Marcel said shaking his head. "So what do you think Y/n's having?" I asked. "A baby." Harry replied and me and Marcel rolled our eyes. "A girl." Harry then replied. "I bet it's a boy." Marcel said. "I swear I'm going to spoil it more than Y/n and Aiden will." "What's Y/n going to do about school?" Marcel then asked. "She's leaving. Mum said that to her the night she told us. Aiden is leaving as well. He's helping her with the baby 100%. I think that's cute." I said. Just then Aiden and Y/n walked in. Mum behind them. "I'll put the stuff away. You tell them." Mum explained to them and headed upstairs. They had a smile on their face but they still looked a bit nervous. "So, are you having a boy?" Marcel asked. Y/n looked down. "I knew it! It's girl! High five, Harry!" I said and we high fived. "Uh, actually.... We're having both." Adien said. We went wide eyed and looked at them. "What?" Harry asked. "It's twins."