Part 157

Y/n's p.o.v:

When I woke up the next morning, Harry was holding Riley while Marcel was holding Edward. "You've missed breakfast." Gemma said. "It's fine. Have they been fed?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Yeah, something you should've done!" Harry said. "What?" "These are your kids! Why are we always watching them?!" Marcel asked. I sat up. "You don't always watch them! I tell you to keep an eye one them when I have to go to the bathroom or to get food." I argued. "Anyways, you're the ones that are always holding them!" I said. Harry and Marcel then put them down in the bed. "Watch your own kids." Harry spat and then left the room. "These two are your responsibility. Don't always count on us to be there all the time." Marcel said and also left the room. "For the rest of this holiday, don't ask us to look after them. If you need to toilet, take them with you." Gemma said and then left the room also. I sighed and headed to the kids. "Hey, sweeties." I said softly kissing each of their cheeks. Riley gargled and put her hand in her mouth. Edward was just mumbling to himself. "Oh, and Y/n?" Gemma asked coming back into the room. "What?" I asked. "Don't ask mum and Robin either. They are fed up with it as well." She said and slammed the door. What the hell was all that about?