Part 89

Gemma's p.o.v:

"How could you stoop so low?" I asked Harry as he sat on the couch. "Gemma, don't! I'm not in the mood for a lecture." "I don't care! She's your sister, Harry! She may be young, Harry but she needs us! She needs her family." I said and headed upstairs to Y/n's room. "Aiden... I-this might be hard to hear over the phone. I'm-I'm pregnant." I heard Y/n say. I sighed. "I know, but if you don't want to help- you do? Seriously?" She asked shocked and I smiled. "Ok, I'll see you tomorrow, yeah? Love you too. Bye." I then walked in. "I just called Aiden." "I know, I heard. Are you relived?" I asked and sat next to her. "Yeah, he says he's going to help with everything. I've never been so happy." "What would you have done if he didn't want to help?" I asked. Y/n sighed. "I still would've kept the baby. But, now the baby has a dad." Y/n smiled. I pulled her into a hug. Harry then walked in. "What do you want?" Y/n spat. "I'm here to comfort you." Harry replied. "Why?" I asked. "Her baby is going to grow up without a dad-" "that's where you're wrong. Aiden is going to help me." Y/n said. "How do you know?" Harry asked. "I phoned him." Y/n replied, Harry scoffed and laughed a bit. "You told the father of your baby that you're expecting his baby over a phone call!?" Harry asked shocked. "Just when I thought you couldn't get any more stupid!" "I'm meeting him tomorrow, Harry! Do you know what just leave me alone!" Y/n said and headed downstairs. "Why can't you just leave her alone, Harry!?" I asked. "Why are you on her side!?" Harry asked shocked. "I'm her sister! I'm trying to be there for her unlike some people!" I replied. "Yeah, and I'm her brother! I'm trying to protect her. She's my baby sister and she's having a baby and I don't think she can handle it."