Part 79

Gemma's p.o.v:

It's Edward's funeral today. We're all dreading it. "You finally get to say a proper goodbye." I whispered to Y/n. "It wouldn't be the same." She mumbled and I pulled her into a hug. "He knows you miss him." "And that I love him." Y/n mumbled again and I kissed her cheek. "Are you ready?" Harry asked coming into the room wearing a tux. "Yeah." Y/n replied. "Don't you look fancy?" I asked. "It's a funereal not a wedding. I'm not trying to look fancy." Harry replied and I rolled my eyes. Just then mum walked in and Harry sighed. "Are you guys-" "they're ready." Harry said cutting her off and walking out the room. "Let's just go." Mum mumbled. "He'll forgive you sometime mum. Just give him time." I said and she nodded. We headed outside and that's when we saw the car. The car with Edward in it. The flowers spell his name, they were white and some were pink. He secretly loved that colour. I looked over to Marcel and a tear rolled down his cheek. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "He's really gone, Gem." He mumbled. I nodded, "I know." Was all I said. "You can cry, Gemma. We won't blame you, he was your brother too." Marcel said and that's when I broke down. Marcel pulled me into a hug and I hugged back tight. "I wish this was a dream. Just one big nightmare." I whispered. Harry and Y/n then came over and joined the hug. I then felt a little breeze on my shoulder. "Did anyone else feel that?" I asked looking around. It's not even a windy day. There's no wind at all. "Feel what?" Y/n asked. "That little breeze. I felt it on my shoulder." I said. "Maybe it was Edward." Harry said. "What?" I asked. "Edward's still here." Harry replied. I nodded. We got to the church ten minutes later and we took our seats. "We're gathered here today."