Part 92

Marcel's p.o.v:

"We're back!" I called out. "OH MY GOD, GUYS GUESS WHAT?!" Harry yelled running downstairs. "What!?" I asked worried. "The baby kicked for the first time and I felt it!" Harry said excitingly. "You're kidding!" Gemma said and ran upstairs. "I think the baby likes me. It kept kicking my hand where I had it on Y/n's stomach. Oh my god, I'm going to be an uncle." Harry said happily. "Well, you've changed your tune!" I said shaking my head and headed to the kitchen. "It's funny, Y/n said the same thing." Harry said and followed me into the kitchen with some of the bags. "Do you blame her? It's like you have mixed emotions about the baby. Now you're all happy go lucky about the baby just because it kicked you! Just yesterday you wanted her to get rid of it or put it up for adoption! You're twisted!" I said and Harry looked at me shocked. "See you're not saying anything because you know I'm right." I said. "I just want to make things right." Harry said. "Make things right?!" I asked scoffing. "You told her to get rid of the baby, Harry! She told you she hated you! She doesn't want you in her baby's life!" "If she wanted me out of the baby's life then why did she say 'it likes its uncle Harry?' Huh, Marcel?!" "That doesn't change anything, Harry! I'm surprised you didn't push her away." "Do you know what? I think you're jealous!" Harry said and I raised an eyebrow. "Jealous? Jealous of what?!" I asked. "That the baby kicked for the first time and it was me that felt it!" Harry explained and I scoffed. "Don't make me laugh. At least I'm happy for her." I said and Harry just pushed me. "Real mature." I said sarcastically. "Do me a favour, Marcel. Just shut up and stay out of my way!" Harry said and left the kitchen. "Why would I want to be anywhere near you in the first place!?"