Part 93

Harry's p.o.v:

Marcel knows what's he's doing. He's sitting next to Y/n feeling the baby kick. "OH MY GOD! Was that it?" Marcel asked excitingly. Y/n nodded with a smile on her face. "Oh my god, maybe it'll be a footballer." Marcel said. I rolled my eyes. "What's with you?" Y/n asked me. "Nothing, is the baby still kicking?" I asked standing up. "Yeah, want to feel?" She asked and I nodded. She placed my hand on her stomach and I felt multiple kicks. "Are you wanting to find out the gender?" I asked. "I'm not really bothered. I just want it to be healthy." Y/n replied and I nodded. "So you want it to be a surprise?"  Marcel asked and Y/n nodded. "What does Aiden think?" I asked. "He feels the same. He's coming over later, is that ok?" Y/n asked and we nodded. "Mum and Robin know right?" I asked. "Yeah, they were the ones that invited him." Y/n replied giggling. "Y/n, there's Aiden!" Gemma called. "He's early." Y/n mumbled and headed to the door. Marcel rolled his eyes at me as I shook my head. "Hey." Aiden said walking in. "Hey, mate." I said and sat back on the chair. "Is the baby ok?" Aiden asked Y/n. "Yeah, I'm having a scan tomorrow." Y/n replied. "Are you wanting to find out what it is?" Y/n shrugged. "Only if you want to." Y/n replied. "I want a boy." Aiden said. "Then a girl." He added. "THEN?!" Me and Marcel asked. "Yeah, in the future." Aiden said. "Let's just focus on this one she's having the now." Marcel said and I nodded agreeing. "Ok. Do you want me to come to the scan with you?" Aiden then asked Y/n. "Yeah, it's at 12 o'clock so me and mum will pick you up. So are we finding out tomorrow as well?" Y/n asked and Aiden nodded. "I bet it's a girl." I said. "No, I bet it's a boy." Marcel said.