Part 125

Harry's p.o.v:

The babies are born. Little Edward and Riley. A boy and girl. They're beautiful. "I'm so glad that's over because I'm shattered." Y/n mumbled and I smiled. We got her home the next day, "Harry you take Edward." Y/n mumbled. "I'm really tired and thank god they're asleep." I smiled and headed to Y/n's room. "Put them next to each other and be careful." Y/n warned. "Don't worry, I'll treat them like they're my own." I said. After I put Edward down, Y/n sighed and sat on the bed. "What's wrong? You just had babies. Be happy." I said sitting next to her. "I am happy. I'm overjoyed. It's just... I feel horrible." "Why? Are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine. But, the other day. With Aiden... I feel bad for telling him to get out, basically telling him that he can't see his kids. I'm a horrible person." I sighed, "Y/n. He's trouble. Fair enough, he's the father of our babies but he hurt your feelings when he brung up Edward. Saying he didn't want to name your son after your late brother. Then he decided to be cheeky to Marcel. Now it's your choice to see him and make him part of Riley's and Edward's life, I'm not going to stop you. I'll respect your decision and I'm sure the rest will too. All I am asking is for you to think about it." I said and Y/n nodded. "Thanks Harry."