Part 103

Gemma's p.o.v:

"Why didn't Edward tell us he had a girlfriend?" I asked Harry, Marcel and Y/n. "We don't know." Harry replied. "Well if I was going out with someone who talked to us like that who would talk about her?" Y/n asked and Marcel chuckled. "Yeah, she wasn't very decent to talk to." Harry said. "Who says prego anymore anyway?" I asked looking at Y/n. "I don't know but it made me cringe." Y/n replied. "Who was that girl that came in?" Mum asked. "Edwards girlfriend." I replied. "Oh, Alice? Not seen her in a while." Mum said and we looked at her with raised eyebrows. "You know her?" I asked. "Yeah, they've been going out for a year. Did you not know?" Mum asked and we shook our heads. "Huh, he actually told me why he didn't want you guys to meet her." Mum explained and we waited for her to go on. "He didn't tell you about her because he didn't want to be embarrassed by his siblings." Mum said and Harry did the 'Bitch what?' Hand gesture. "He was embarrassed by you guys." Mum said and we all looked at each other. "Well it's nice to know that our own brother never told us about his girlfriend all because he was scared that we were going to show her pictures of when he was two years in the bathroom taking a piss for the time!" Y/n said and sat on the couch.