Part 99

Y/n's p.o.v:

I sighed as Aiden tried to phone me again. "WHO'S PHONE KEEPS RINGING?!" Marcel asked coming downstairs. "It's mine. Sorry, Aiden is keep trying to call me." I replied. Marcel sighed and took my phone. "Passcode." He said handing it back. I typed in my passcode and gave him the phone back. "Right, instead of listening to your annoying ringtone, please just block his number!" Marcel said and blocked Aiden. "There, he can't call you now." Marcel said and gave me back my phone. "Thanks, don't have a clue of why I didn't think of that." I said and smiled softly. "Do you think you'll forgive him?" Marcel asked sitting beside me. "Would you?" I asked. "I don't know, what he said was completely out of line. But, if I were you I would want to talk about it and I'll maybe give him a second chance." I nodded. "I wouldn't forgive him." Harry said walking in. "Oh, we know you wouldn't." I said. "Do you blame me? Aiden basically bad mouthed our brother. Who's no longer with-" "no lover with us, Harry I know. But, we never brought you up because we both know you wouldn't batter an eyelid at Aiden ever again." Harry nodded. "Uh, Y/n?" Gemma said nervously coming into the living room. "Yeah?" I asked. "Aiden's here." She said and stepped aside letting Aiden come in. "Well he can just leave." Harry said. "Y/n-" "you heard, Harry. Leave." I said. "Y/n, please! I'm sorry. I feel terrible!" Aiden argued. "No! No you don't. You don't know what's it's like to loose a brother do you?!" Marcel asked. "No, I'm an only child." Aiden said. "Well, you can't just come in here and beg for forgiveness just because she's having your children. So I suggest you get out and don't talk to any of us until Y/n's ready to talk to you!" Marcel said and sat on the couch with his arms crossed. "I'm sorry." Aiden mumbled and headed out. "Well.... Good on you, Marcel." Harry said.