Part 84

Gemma's p.o.v:

I saw Y/n come into the living room and she smiled at me. "Hey, Gem." "Hey, Y/n/n. What goes on?" I asked, "nothing." She replied. "Are you happy?" I then asked. "Happy about what?" She asked putting her hand on her stomach. "That?" I said pointing at her stomach. "Yeah.... I'm happy. I'm going to be a mum and I know I'm young but you're going to be an auntie." I smiled, "well I think I'm the first one to say this. Congratulations." I said smiling. She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I know you'll be the best mother there is. I promise you." I whispered into her hair. "Thanks, Gem." Y/n whispered back. "I'm not mad at you. I'm happy for you. Seriously I really am." She nodded and sobbed. "Hey, why are you crying?" I asked softly tucking her hair behind her ear. "I-I just feel like that you're all going to hate me. I feel like you're all disappointed in me and saying you're going to be there just to make me feel better. Gemma what if the baby hates me?" She sobbed and it broke my heart. "Hey, we're all here for you! We promise, I'm not going to leave you, Marcel's not going to leave you. Neither is mum, Harry and Robin. We're all here. As a family. And if Aiden doesn't want to help out then you still have us. Your family!" I said and pulled her into a tight hug. I then look past Y/n's shoulder and saw Harry shaking his head. "Hey, love?" I said to Y/n. "Yeah?" "Will you excuse me for a second?" I asked and she nodded. "Go ahead." She mumbled and sat on the couch. I kissed her cheek and headed to Harry. "What's up with you?" I asked him. "I know I agreed to help Y/n... But I can't. I don't think she should keep the baby."