Part 110

Harry's p.o.v:

Two hours have went past and Y/n and Marcel are finally back. "Look, I got little Edward a leather jacket." "Oh, your naming the boy Edward?" Mum asked and Y/n nodded smiling. "I'm naming the girl; Riley. I've always liked that name. I've got her a little outfit that has a tutu on it. Look at it!" Y/n said happily showing the outfit. "Oh my god!" I said mocking her happiness. "Let's see the leather jacket." I then said. She made me hold the tutu dress and pulled the leather jacket out the bag. "Aw, it's so small. He'll be like a little rebel." I said. "I'm actually so excited now. I just want to have my babies right now! Hey, do you want to join me and Marcel to get the crib and the pram?" Y/n asked and I nodded. "Can I come?" Gemma mumbled. Y/n looked at her. "Um, yeah sure. Might need a girl to come with me. They might pick a pram with a hole in it." Y/n said. "Hey!" Me and Marcel said. "Well." Y/n said. "Oh, we need to pick a nice looking pram that fits two babies. Oh my god, can we go tomorrow?!" Gemma said holding Y/n's arm. Y/n looked at me and Marcel. "You guys busy?" we shook our heads. "No, we're free." "Good, we'll leave at noon." I nodded and the door then went. "Come with me." I said to Y/n. When we answered the door. I went to close it again. But, they opened the door again. "I want back in Y/n's life! She's having my babies and I want to be there and help her through this pregnancy." Aiden said and I shook my head. "Leave us alone or you won't be in their life at all! Father or not, we said that we will call you when she is in labour. Good day." "Har-" I cut him off. "I SAID GOOD DAY!" I yelled and closed the door.