Part 87

Gemma's p.o.v:

"Now look what you did!" I said to Harry and walking downstairs. "How is it my fault?!" Harry asked confused. "Well Harry, unlike your selfish self, me and the rest of us actually care about Y/n!" I replied. We got outside and Harry came with me and Marcel went with mum and Robin. "I DO care about her!" Harry argued. "Funny way of showing it! The girl is terrified as it is. Then you shouting at me saying to get rid of it-" "don't pin this all on me, Gemma!" Harry said pointing at me. "I don't have to pin anything on you! It's your fault that she ran away!" I said and started walking faster. "Gemma!" Harry said and grabbed my arm. "What?! Harry I want to find my sister, my pregnant sister! What if she's hurt?!" I asked. "We'll find her, Gem." Harry said. "What if we don't? What if she's hurt and the baby is hurt as well?" I asked. "They'll both be fine. I promise." Harry said and we continued walking. Harry's phone then went off two minutes later. "Hello?" "We've got her." Marcel said. "Is she ok?" I asked. "She's fine, they both are." Marcel replied. Harry sighed. "We're on our way." I said and Harry hung up the phone. "Be happy for the girl for a minute would you?" I asked and headed back home. "The girl is sixteen-" "WE KNOW!" I yelled. "We know." I said more calmly this time and continued walking. We finally got home and I pulled Y/n into a hug. "Y/n." Harry said. Y/n pulled back and looked at him. "Look Y/n, I'm so so-" "don't." Y/n said. "I don't want to hear your meaningless apologies. I'm keeping my baby, wether you like it or not so you better get used to the fact that there is going to me a little me running about. If you can't accept that. Then, you have nothing to do with this baby. I'll make it think you're a stranger." Y/n spat and headed into the living room leaving Harry shocked.