Part 138

Gemma's p.o.v:

"Y/n, Y/n.." "What?!" Y/n replied sobbing. "Go and have a nap. You've been up since 5 o'clock this morning. Go to sleep. We'll watch Riley for you." I said and took Riley. "O-ok. But, protect her. Don't let anyone take her off you. I only trust you. I mean it Gemma don't let her out of your sight." Y/n said. "I promise." I said and smiled softly. Y/n kissed Riley's head and headed upstairs. I sighed and headed into the living room. "Here, give me her." Harry said. "No. Y/n only wants me to hold her." I said. "Where is Y/n?" Marcel asked. "Upstairs having a nap." I replied. "Gemma!?" Y/n called. "Yeah?" "Do you still have Riley?!" She asked. "Yeah, I'm just sitting on the couch with her!" I replied. "Ok. Just keep her in your sight." "I will!" "Is she really that worried?" Harry asked sitting next to me. I nodded, "she's terrified. She's scared that Aiden might come back and take Riley. She's guarding Riley with her life." I replied. "I've never seen Y/n so scared." Marcel said. "Neither have I." Me and Harry replied. Just then we heard footsteps run downstairs.
"Gemma!" Y/n called. "In here! Don't worry I've still got Riley." "Good, because Aiden just sent me a photo of Edward." Y/n said and Harry took her phone. "He's with his mum." He said. "Where does his mum stay?" Harry asked. "Down the road. But, he's not there i know it." Y/n replied. "How do you know?" Marcel replied. "Because he texted me saying... Me and Edward enjoying his first holiday. They've left the country."