Part 20

Harry's p.o.v:

Ok so Edward and Marcel are have caused a bigger fight between them. Mum is cleaning Edward up. I then went to Gemma's room. I knocked. "What?" She said as she opened the door. "Help." "What with?" "Help me to get Edward and marcel back on track." She sighed. She nodded and headed downstairs. "I take it I have Marcel." Just I was about to knock on Marcel's door Y/n, came out. She saw what I was about to do. "Unbelievable!" "Oh for god sake Y/n, not now I have bigger problems!" "But-" "No Y/n, stop making everything about you! This has nothing to do with you! Yeah sure Marcel yelled at you but we have bigger problems so keep your nose out of it and we'll see what we'll do with you." "Whatever." Then she went downstairs. I sighed and chapped on Marcel's door. "Marcel? Come on we need to talk!" Nothing. I opened the door and saw that he wasn't there. "MUM!?" "YEAH!?" "IS MARCEL DOWN THERE WITH YOU?!!" "NO!" "WHERE IS HE?!" "IN HIS ROOM!" "NO HE'S NOT HE'S GONE!!" Then we heard footsteps running upstairs. It was Edward. He ran in Y/n's room. Nothing, toilet, nothing, Harry's and Edwards bedroom, nothing. "He's gone!" "We need to find him. It's 2 o'clock at night!" Then we all grabbed our shoes and jackets and headed out. Me with Edward. Y/n and Gemma and mum and Robin.