Part 153

Harry's p.o.v:

I sighed as Gemma shook her head and headed in the elevator with Y/n. "Why couldn't you of keep your big mouth shut?!" Marcel asked. "You probably embarrassed her when you yelled at her like that in the restaurant." He added. "Don't make me feel bad. I feel bad enough." "No, I want you to feel horrible. I want you to feel this big!" Marcel said holding his index finger and thumb up, showing a small gap. "Just leave me alone." I mumbled, "you can't just walk away." Marcel said. "I said leave me alone!" I said back. I headed to the toilet. Robin came in after me. "So-" I then bursted out crying. "I'm always the first one to muck everything up! Everything is always my fault!" I sobbed. Robin pulled me into a hug. "I basically called the twins a mistake! WHY DO I RUIN EVERYTHING?!" I yelled. "Calm down!" Robin said. "How can I calm down!? I've made my sister upset. She needs me to be there for her, helping her with the twins. She'll never forgive me." I said and sunk down to the floor. "Harry, get up. The floor is covered in piss." Robin said and helped me up. "I don't care. I just want to make things right." I mumbled. "Apologise then. Make things right and watch what you say."