Part 140

Harry's p.o.v:

"What do you mean?" I asked. "He told everyone he only had a son. I thought my sister, his mum had another child and didn't know about the pregnancy. He didn't tell us anything about his daughter." Monica explained. "Oh. Well thanks, Monica. So he's in Benidorm?" "Yeah, he's in a hotel called Rocky Rocks (random name)." "Thank you." Y/n said and Monica smiled closing the door. "He's in Spain!?" I asked in shock as we got back into the house. "Thats the least of my worries right now! He neglected his daughter saying it's his sister!" Gemma said. "That son of a bitch!" Y/n said. We looked at her in shock. "How dare he! Does his own daughter mean nothing to him!? I'm trying so hard to make time for both of them, but he goes around being selfish and a bad dad! Why would you neglect your own daughter like that! He's a horrible, horrible human being!" Y/n explained. "I told you!" Marcel said. "WE KNOW, MARCEL!" Y/n then yelled, scaring Riley. "I'm sorry, baby." She whispered kissing her head. "We know you told us, he was trouble and you didn't trust him! Can you just stop bringing it up and help me get my baby boy back and that pathetic excuse of a father behind bars for stealing my child?!"