Part 106

Marcel's p.o.v:

I smiled softly at Gemma and headed upstairs to Y/n's room. "Hey." I said. "What goes on?" Y/n asked. "Gemma feels really bad, you know?" Y/n sighed. "If you just came up to talk about Gemma you can just leave." Y/n said. "No, i was just saying." I said. Y/n said. "You know I'm not going to forgive Gemma that easily, right?" Y/n asked and I nodded. "I understand but I just wanted you to know that she felt bad." I said. She then put her hand on her belly. "Are they kicking?" I asked smiling and Y/n nodded. She put my hand on where they were kicking. "When are they due?" I asked. "Your birthday." Y/n replied. "Seriously?" I asked. She nodded. "I've named the boy." She said. "What?" "Edward." I smiled. "He would be proud. What are you calling the girl?" I then asked. "I was thinking Riley. I don't know why but I've always liked that name." Y/n replied. "I like it-" "Y/n?" Gemma said coming in. "What do you want Gemma?" Y/n asked. "I'm sorry. Things were going so well again and I've just ruined it." Y/n looked away. "Y/n please." Gemma said. "What do you expect me to do, Gemma?" Y/n asked. "Forgive me? I know-" "it's not that easy, Gemma! What you said hurt me!" Y/n said. "Things were going so well and you had to go and say that and ruin everything!" I sat there awkwardly not knowing what to say or do. "Just go away, Gemma." Y/n then mumbled and Gemma sighed walking out.