Part 136

Marcel's p.o.v:

As everyone was in bed, I was heading to mine when I heard Y/n and Aiden talking. "I'm glad you tried with Riley." Y/n said. "Well I don't like seeing you upset. I really am going to try." Aiden said and I smiled softly. "That's all I want. For you to try. So how about tomorrow, I take Edward on a mother and son day out and you have a father and daughter day?" Y/n offered. "Yeah.. That sounds great." Aiden said softly. I smiled and then headed to bed. "Hey..." Harry whispered. I looked at him. "Did you hear all that?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah..." We then headed to bed. "Might sleep in here again." Harry explained and went to sleep on the bed at the other side of the room. We woke up the next morning by someone screaming. Me and Harry looked at each other and ran out the room. "Who screamed?!" Harry asked Gemma in panic. "Y/n..." She whispered. We ran into her room and Y/n was crying her eyes out holding Riley. "Y/n?! What's wrong?! Is it Riley?!" I asked in panic. Y/n shook her head. "Edward..." She sobbed. "What's wrong with Edward?! Where is he?! Harry get Edward!" "HE'S NOT HERE!" Y/n sobbed. We went wide eyed. "Where is he?" I asked softly. "Aiden... Aiden took him."