Part 161

Harry's p.o.v:

"Don't start that, Gemma." I said rolling my eyes. "Have you seen her hold Edward lately?" Gemma asked. "She's looking after Riley. Who is sick. Give her a break!" I said. "It's just-" "stop." I said and sat on the bed. "It's your birthday, Harry. She's ditching it!" "To look after her daughter! What a mother should do!" I argued back. "Yes, but a mother shouldn't ignore one of her babies! Especially, when the dad done the same!" Gemma said back. I shook my head. "Look, she's looking after her child. I appreciate that more than anything. Plus, we've got Edward." I said. "She should have the both of them." Gemma said folding her arms. "Y/n doesn't Edward to get sick as well. Stop being so selfish, Gemma!" I said. "I'm being selfish?! She's the one favouring her daughter! This is pathetic! See to be honest with you, I don't think Y/n is fit enough to be a mother." Gemma said standing up with her back to the door. "I mean she's never-" "Gemma." I said looking behind her wide eyed. "Not now, I'm talking. Like she got pregnant at 16. I know that's the legal age but she obviously can't handle two. I swear to god, I should've took them in. She's a useless mother. Favouring-" "Gemma!" I said again. "WHAT?!" She yelled. I pointed behind her and she turned round. "Y/n." Gemma whispered. "I don't favour Riley. My baby girl is sick and I'm just trying to keep Edward safe from it. I wouldn't care if I get it. So I'm sorry if I want to keep my son safe. But, I guess that if you took them in you would be better. Since I'm such a useless mother!" Y/n said and then headed back downstairs. "Well done."