Part 52

Marcel's p.o.v:

"Is everyone got their stuff ready?!" Mum asked. "Nearly!" Me and Harry yelled. After 10 minutes we were heading off. It was silence for a little while when mum turned the radio on. "Come on, come on turn the radio on." Y/n then started singing. Then Harry and Edward joined in. I looked at Gemma. "BABY I DON'T NEED DOLLER BILLS TO HAVE FUN TONIGHT!" We all started singing. Mum looked at us through the mirror with a smile. "WORTH MORE THAN DIAMOND MORE THAN GOLD!" Harry yelled and we laughed. "This is what I missed." Mum mumbled. We smiled and continued singing. Just then Y/n put her music on. "Oh my god!" She said. "What?" Edward asked. "Harry remember this song?" She asked and pressed play. "The sun goes down the stars come up and all that counts is here and now." "Oh my god! Turn that off!" He said and covered his ears. "You're so lucky that Louis isn't here!" He said. Y/n smirked and skipped to the next song. "I'm feeling sexy and free!" "TUNE!" Gemma yelled and started dancing and singing. I tapped Y/n's shoulder. "Yeah?" She asked. "Pause it." I whispered and she did. "Take me-" Gemma cut herself off when she realised that the music stopped. "HEY!" She yelled. We laughed and un paused the music. "That's what I thought." Gemma said and started singing again. "Are we there yet?" Me and Edward asked. "Another two hours." Mum replied. "Got any food?" Y/n asked. Mum then handed her the bag. "I need to pee!" Harry said. "My legs are cramped!" Gemma yelled. "I'VE GOT A HEADACHE!" Mum yelled. "Well shouting isn't going to help." Y/n said taking a bite out of an Oreo. Edward held in a laugh. "Haha." Mum said sarcastically. "Look, here's a service station." Mum said and Robin pulled into it. He parked and we looked at Harry. "Go then!" I said. "Oh I don't need to anymore." He smirked. "EW!" We yelled. "I'm kidding!" He said laughing. "I need to go too!" Y/n said. "Tell you what! We'll all go!" Gemma said and we all got out and headed to the bathroom. Once we were done we got back in the car. Which has 7 seats. Y/n and Harry are sitting in the boot. "I need a pee!" I said. "MARCEL!" Mum yelled. "I'm kidding. No wonder you've got a sore head." Harry and Y/n held in a laugh. "Don't push it." Mum warned and we headed off again.