Part 183

Marcel's p.o.v:

"That was NOT funny!" Harry said getting out of the pool. The rest of us in stitches. "Harr-" "MY PHONE!" He yelled taking out his phone that was in his pocket. "Harry it was a joke! How were we meant to know?!" I asked. "It was stupid!" "You were the one that wanted to go in the pool in the first place! Can you stop going mental when you wanted to do it first." "I don't care. You should've waited!" I rolled my eyes. "Stop being a drama queen. Have fun." "WAIT!" Y/n then yelled. "What is it?" "Where's Edward?" She asked. "He's in his pram?" I replied confused. "No, he's not. Oh my god, what if Aiden has him!?" Y/n asked. "He better not!" Harry said and headed in doors. Me and Gemma close behind him. "Aiden!" Harry called. He turned round but he didn't have Edward. "Where is he?!" Harry asked. "Who?" He asked. Harry grabbed him by the collar. "I highly suggest that you tell us where my fucking nephew is or you'll regret it so much that I'll hit you so hard where it hurts that your grandkids will feel it!" Harry said and then took a deep breath. "My mums got him. She took him out for a walk. She should be back in five minutes." Aiden replied. "Then we'll wait for her. She better come back soon-" "Aiden?"