Part 31

Harry's P.o.v:

I sighed as I sat on the couch. How could Marcel do such a thing? Just then my mum sat beside me. "You have to make up with Marcel." "Excuse me?!" I asked shocked. "You have to make things right with all of you! Marcel doesn't even feel like part of the family anymore!" "Well who's fault was that?!" "Please Harry!" I sighed. "What if they don't want to? What if they're done with him?" "Well, you need to make things right with the both of you first." "I don't want to! If I do that, they'll all hate me! Mum he just pushed his youngest sibling downstairs, breaking her ankle! Do you really think everything will be ok between us?!" "I just want him to feel better." She said standing up and walking back into the kitchen. I sighed and then Marcel sat beside me. "What do you want Marcel?" "How's Y/n?" He asked softly not even looking at me. "She has a broken ankle because of you how do you think she's feeling?!" I yelled. "I know it's all my fault." "You think?!" He flinched. "Do you hate me?" He asked but I stayed silent. "Do you hate me?!" He asked again. Again I stayed silent. "I knew it! You all hate me! Why am I even in this family! It was all Edwards fault from the very start but oh no! As soon I as I do something it's all hell for me and you all forgive Edward at the blink of an eye and a snap of a finger." Then he went up to his room and slammed his door. "That went well." My mum said sighing and folding her arms.