Part 12

Harry's p.o.v
So Edward still hasn't come back. It's scaring me. Yeah I said he was dead to me but it's scaring me. He's still my brother and I love him. Y/n, isn't talking to me anymore. Like I care anyway. She just had to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. Yeah they're are her bothers as well but she didn't have to know. But then again she did make me found out. Yeah i took it to far when I said that he is dead to me. I just want him home. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. Marcel walked in. "Mum, is wondering if you have heard anything?" I shook my head. "I haven't." Marcel sighed. "Ok. Looks like mum is going to phone the police then." I nodded. Marcel left. Then Y/n, came in. "What do you want?" "Have you heard from Edward?" "NO DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I SAID TO MARCEL?!! EVEN IF I DID I WOULDN'T TELL YOU!!" She groaned. "I WAS ONLY ASKING!! ANYWAY IT'S YOUR FAULT HE LEFT AS WELL!!" "HOW?!!!" "YOU SAID THAT HE WAS DEAD TO YOU!!" Then she stormed out. Yeah I might have to that to far. But oh well because I have to look for my brother. I went downstairs and saw the police was here already. "Harry, where you going?" I heard my mum ask. "To look for my brother!" Then I was about to open the door. "WAIT Harry!" I turned and saw Marcel. "I'm coming with you!" I nodded and Y/n, was giving me an angry look. "Y/n, do you want to come?" I asked. "No. Go and find your brother! I don't even care if you don't bring him back!" Then she ran upstairs then me and Marcel headed out.