Part 56

Harry's p.o.v:

How do I tell everyone that I'm leaving for tour tomorrow? It was my idea to have this trip and now I'm leaving half way through it. I'm packing just now and I'm praying and hoping that no one comes in. But, I know my luck ran out when Edward came in. "Hey, Harry, mum's wond- what are you doing?" He asked folding his arms. I sighed and stepped back from the case scratching the back of my neck. "I-uh. I'm leaving for tour tomorrow." I said softly. Edwards eyes went wide. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME ON?!" He yelled and I flinched. "It was your idea to go on this stupid trip in the first place!" He added. "What's with the yelling?" Marcel asked coming in with everyone else behind him. "Harry's leaving for tour!" Edward replied and I looked down. "What?" Mum asks and I sighed. "Harry... You can't leave!" She said, "we're trying to fix your relationships with each other!" I shook my head. "You don't really believe that this is going to work, do you?" I asked. "One simple trip to Blackpool and everything will be sunshine and rainbows?!" I asked and mum looked at me shocked. "Harry-" I just sighed and continued packing. "Fine, you don't want to put the effort in? Just pretend that you're not part of this family!" Mum said and walked out. "Like I said, it was YOUR idea to come HERE! Harry!" Edward said. "Like i care! This family isn't ever going to be back to normal! Believe me!" I said. "Do you know what, Harry? Just leave just now! In fact don't come back. It's not like we're going to miss you!" Gemma said. "It's not like I'm going to miss you guys as well. I'm over the moon I'm leaving." I said even though my heart is breaking. "GO THEN!" Y/n yelled. "HOW?! IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN GO TO LIAM'S IS IT?!" I yelled. "STOP YELLING!" Gemma said. "YOU'VE GOT A CHEEK! YOU'RE YELLING AS WELL!" I yelled back at her. Y/n then just fell on the ground. "Y/n?" Marcel asked. I walked up to her and sitting next to her. "Y/n?" I asked shaking her. "Y/n?!" Edward and Gemma then sat down. "Get mum!" I said to Marcel. He nodded and ran out. He came back two minutes later, with mum. "What's wrong?!" Mum asked as she sat down next to Y/n. "we don't know, she just fell on the floor after she and Harry yelled at each other." Gemma replied. Mum took a deep breath. "We need to take her to hospital." She then said and stood up. "Carry her." Mum said to Edward. He nodded and picked her up. I followed them out. "What are you doing?" Mum asked. "Coming with you?" I said confused. "No, you're leaving for tour and I said. Pretend that you're not part of this family!" She said and walked out. "BUT MUM! That's my sister!" I said. "GO ON TOUR HARRY!" She yelled. "UGH! I HATE YOU!" I yelled but put my hand on my mouth. "Mum, I didn't mean that!" I said running after her. "Just-just go Harry." She said softly and went after the rest while I packed my case with a guilt filled heart.