Part 65

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in a while 🙂

Harry's p.o.v:

I headed into my room, closing the door and phoning Y/n. She picked up on the second ring. "Hello?" She asked. "Hey. It's me." I said. "Oh, hey Harry. What's up?" I sighed. "I'm sorry." I said. I heard her breath hitch. "I'm sorry for everything, you were just trying to help and I thank you for that. I didn't mean for the fight to go this far." I explained. "You actually apologised to me. I'm grateful. Only if you were Marcel." She said. "Want me to get him?" I asked and she sighed. "No, it's fine. I know it'll take him even longer for him for him apologise." Marcel walked into the room and I put Y/n on speaker. "What do you mean?" Marcel looked at me. "What do you think I mean, Harry? Marcel literally hates me. He pushed me down the stairs for goodness sake!" I saw Marcel look down. "Plus the car crash." Y/n then said. "You don't blame him for that do you?" I asked looking at Marcel. "I don't know. Edward could've died. Marcel must've done something for that-" "IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" Marcel yelled. It was then silence. "You had me on speaker?" Y/n asked. Marcel grabbed my phone. "Do you know what, Y/n?! I'll never forgive you! I'll never apologise to you! Stay at grans, in fact you shouldn't even call her gran because technically she has NOTHING to do with you! I HATE YOU!" Marcel yelled and threw my phone back to me. I took Y/n off speaker. "Y/-" "why did you have me on speaker?" She asked. "Y/n, listen-" "WHY DID YOU HAVE ME ON SPEAKER!?" She yelled. "It's like there's no trust in this family!" She added. "I'm done. Never talk to me again. Tell mum and Robin I'm sorry. But, I'm never coming back." Then she hung up. "What have I done?" I mumbled and looked at my phone.