Part 82

Y/n's p.o.v:

We all looked around each other. "Well someone say something then!" Mum said. "Mum, you might want to sit down." I said. "What I'm about to tell you is pretty life changing." She looked at me confused and sat next to me on the bed. I held her hand. "Do you want them to leave?" Mum asked me and I shook my head. "They know anyway." I said. "Ok, what's wrong?" Mum asked and I took a deep breath. "I'm-I'm." I stuttered. "You're what? Are you sick?!" She asked and I shook my head. "Y/n tell me what's wrong? I'm scared now." "Mum, I'm pregnant." I said and she sat there looking at me. "Mum say something!" I said. "Do you know who the father is?" "Yeah, it's Aiden's." I mumbled. "Are you keeping it?" Mum asked and I slowly nodded. "Ok, we'll help you." "Mum, I'm scared. What if people think I'm a slut? What if-" "Y/n sweetie, listen to me! We'll get through this, I promise you! We will all help you, won't we?" Mum said looking at the other three. "Yeah." "Of course." "Promise." They said. "Are you sure you're ok with this?" I asked. "I'm not pleased. You're only 16 but you're my baby girl and we're going to help you with your own baby." "Should-should I tell Aiden?" "Tell him when you're comfortable." Mum replied. "I'll be there with you." Harry said. I nodded, "thanks, Harry." I mumbled. He nodded and pulled me into a hug. "Now, Y/n I must warn you. Taking care of a baby is very hard work." Mum said. "I know, mum. But I have the best people helping me." "Every step of the way." Gemma said smiling. "Thanks guys. I don't know what I'll do without you guys." I mumbled and headed downstairs. "What have we gotten into?" Harry asked.