Part 83

Marcel's p.o.v:

So my brother died, and my baby sister is pregnant. This family I swear to god, it'll be the death of me. "Marcel?" I heard Y/n call. "Yeah?" "Can-can you come here?" She asked worried. I raised an eyebrow and headed to her room. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you-you disappointed in me?" She asked and I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm pregnant, Marcel. I'm sixteen and I'm pregnant." Y/n explained. I sighed, "Y/n... I don't really know what to say. I know this must be really hard for you and you're still very young. But, we're all here for you. I don't know the first thing about babies as well, but we're all here." "I just feel like I've let down the whole family, Marcel. My brother just died and the first thing I do is get pregnant." Y/n said and I sighed. "Y/n-" "no, I'm not done. When mum said that you were all here for me, I could tell by the look on your faces you all weren't sure." "Y/n, we're all just as scared as you. That person in you is my niece or nephew." "I don't know, Marcel do you think I should keep it?" Y/n then asked. "I don't know. But, I think if you keep this baby. You're going to be the best mum, I mean it. Don't make anyone tell you different. It's your baby and it's your life. Don't make the decision that's in your head. Make the decision that's in your heart." I said and she smiled. "Thanks, Marcel. That's made me feel a little better." Y/n said and I smiled. "Well I'm glad I can help. Now, what are you going to do with the baby?" I asked. She sighed and looked at me. "I'm going to........ Keep it." She said and I smiled.