Part 21

Y/n's p.o.v:

When i found out that Marcel was gone I panicked. But I knew where he was. I told Gemma and we literally ran there. There he was sitting under a tree. His favourite tree. Don't ask. "MARCEL!!" Gemma yelled. He turned round and stood up. He was ready to run again but Gemma got there just in time. "What the hell do you think you're playing at!? Running out in the middle of the night! Mum is scared shitless! We all were. Y/n, phone mum and tell her we've got him. I can't believe you ran out!!" Then she sighed. "Are you ok!" He nodded while looking at the ground. "Look Marcel why did you run out?" "I guess I was tired of all the arguing. I want to make up with them but I'm scared that it the same thing will happen again. I can see the sadness in mum and Robins face when we fight. We're all driving Y/n, away. We keep saying it's none of her business. It's not but she's just being there for me and I'm to stupid to realise it. Then I freaking punched Edward! Me punch someone?! Never thought I would! Not even to my own brother." "Marcel look at it this way. You're even with Edward now! He punched you and you punched him. There you go problem solved." "Mum's heading back home and she wants us back and she wants to talk to Marcel alone when we get back." I said. They nodded and started walking. Gemma put her arm around Marcel and barged past me. Oh no don't tell me she's leaving me too. I need to fix this.