Part 19

Marcel's p.o.v:
After a while I went back to my room. I know for a fact they will try their absolute best to make me forgive them. I'm surprised that they're trying to say sorry to me first and not Y/n. But she did poke her nose where it's not wanted. Now it's 10 o'clock at night and mum is ordering a Chinese take away. We normally have a late dinner on the weekends but sometimes she can't be bothered cooking sometimes one night. So she orders a take away on a Friday. I was watching spongebob.(random show). When there was a knock on my door. "What?" "Can we come in?" I heard Edward say at the other side. "No!" "Oh for god sake Marcel! Look we're sorry!" I sighed and put my plate on the bed and swung my bedroom door open. "LOOK I KNOW YOU'RE SORRY OK!! BUT I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU IN A BLINK OF AN EYE!!" "What is with you?! You didn't even bring up the freaking punch after Bradley and his mate brought it up!" "So that-" "DON'T SAY IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN IT CLEARLY DOES MARCEL!!" I looked at the ground. "YOU'RE BEING UNREASONABLE MARCEL! WE MADE IT OUT LIKE WE HATE Y/N, GEMMA IS HARDLY TALKING TO ME!! SOME OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT AS WELL!! WANNA KNOW WHY!?" I stayed quiet. "BECAUSE YOU'RE THE GEEKY LITTLE STYLES BROTHER THAT EVERYONE GET'S FUN OUT OF!! I MAY BE YOUR BROTHER AND I LOVE YOU BUT SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!!" Then something inside me snapped. I hate getting called geeky. Sure I'm smarter than majority of people at my school but this is the last and final straw. "YOU WANT TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE?!!" I screamed in Edwards face. He nodded. I nodded as well. Then I brung my fist up and punched Edward in the nose. His head snapped the the left. He let out a groan of pain and his hand and nose was covered in blood. I smirked. "Shoes on the other foot now isn't it?" Then I went back in my room and ate my dinner. "What happened to you?" I heard Harry ask. "Ask your brother." Harry then giggled. "Marcel grew some balls!"