Part 144

Gemma's p.o.v:

We've finally reached the airport. "So it's just the biggest suitcase that we've got?" Mum asked. "No, you and Robin have that. We have our own." I replied. "Right, ok." Mum said and we got the bags sorted. "I'm shattered." Harry said. "So am I." Y/n said. "Did you go to sleep?" Robin asked. "No, we stayed up. We're going to sleep on the plane." Y/n replied. "How are you going to feed Riley?" Mum asked. "She's not due for another few hours. She'll be fine. Plus I've got these little things." Y/n replied showing a packet of baby biscuits. "Will she be alright with them?" Mum asked. "Yeah, I've tired with one last night and all she did was sook on it." "I'll keep an eye on her when you fall asleep." I said. "Why don't Gemma you just have her for the flight?" Mum asked. "Yeah, that's a better idea actually." I replied. "Are you sure?" Y/n asked. I nodded, "it's no bother." I said. "Right come, on. We need to get to this plane." Harry said and we headed to the security. We finally got on the plane. "Want me to take Riley?" I asked. Y/n nodded. "Here's the biscuits." "Wait, Gemma you sit with Harry and Y/n with Riley." Mum said. "Marcel you come with me and Robin." We sat down and Harry took Y/n's hand. "Let's go get your baby."