Part 184

Harry's p.o.v:

"Aiden?" I stood up. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" I spat at Aiden's mother. "I'm Edwards grandmother. Who are you?!" She spat back at me. "I'm Edwards nephew. Now hand him over!" I replied walking towards her. "Let me have him for a while longer." "Mum, just give him back. You've had your time." Aiden said. "You've changed your tune." Y/n said. "Listen, mum. You need to understand that they don't want us especially me apart of the babies life." Aiden explained. "But, they're my grandkids?" "If they're your grandkids then why did you only take Edward? WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH RILEY?!" I yelled. "Sir, I need you to calm down-" I shook my head. "Do you know what?" I said and took Edward. "Y/n, take them back to the pool." I said putting Edward back in the pram. "I'm going to have a little chat with these two." I said and Y/n nodded. Then they left. "They're my grandkids and my sons children. You have to let us see them." I shook my head. "No, I don't have to let you see them. Want to know why? They're not my kids. It's up to Y/n and she doesn't want you's two anywhere near them. Your son ruined his chance when he neglected his daughter! You're doing the same. So can you please just get lost and leave us alone!?"