Part 147

Marcel's p.o.v:

"My hand is killing me. Is Aiden's face made of stone?" I asked as I kept shaking my hand. "No, it's just because you're that weak." Harry smirked. I pushed him, "calm down. Don't want to pull a muscle now do you?" "Where's Edward?" Y/n asked. "I've got him." Mum replied. "So, what's the sleeping arrangements?" I asked. "Well, obviously it's going to be Y/n and the twins. Y/n who do you want to room with?" Mum asked. "Gemma." She replied. "Well thanks." Harry said. "Harry, you can room with Marcel and mum can room with Robin." Gemma said. I nodded, "that's a good idea actually." I said. Harry nodded. "So Y/n and Gemma are here, we're the next door and Harry and Marcel you're next to us." Mum said. "Fun." Harry said sarcastically. "Don't start." Robin mumbled. "Right, are we going to the pool?" I asked. "I've got waterproof nappies for the twins." Y/n said. "Have you got clothes for him?" Harry asked, Y/n nodded. "There was you thinking you've lost him." Harry said. Y/n smiled softly. "Always come prepared, Styles." Y/n replied. "Right, Gemma. Watch the twins. Y/n go and get ready." Mum said and Y/n nodded. Five minutes later, Y/n came out. "You putting them in the pram?" I asked and Y/n nodded. "Let's go." Mum said and we walked out. "Oh hey, neighbour." "You've got to be kidding me."