Part 174

Gemma's p.o.v:

For the whole generation of breakfast, people were looking at us. "I'm actually starting to feel uncomfortable." I mumbled taking a drink. "Hello." A middle aged woman said standing at the table. "Hello." Mum mumbled taking a drink. "I'm the manageress." "Good for you." I said making Harry chuckle while taking a drink. "Yes.. Well I've been getting complaints-" "I'm going to stop you right there." Mum said. "Look, we know that we've been yelling a lot but we're going to keep calm and enjoy the rest of our holiday." Mum said. "Glad to hear it. Thank you." "No bother." Mum mumbled taking a bit of her toast. The woman smiled at us and then looked at the twins. "Aww, your siblings are gorgeous." She said to Y/n. "They're my kids." Y/n mumbled. "Oh. I'm sorry." "It's fine. Not the first teenage mum, won't be the last." The woman nodded and then walked away quickly. "Right, as someone complained, the more we need to try." Marcel said. "Let's just eat this and then we'll head to the pool and I swear to god if someone stares at me and the kids the wrong way, they'll get flung in the pool." "What?!" Harry asked shocked. "Not the twins! The people who stare at us." Y/n said and me and Marcel chuckled. "Right, come on. We'll buy a ball and we'll play a game in the pool." Robin said standing up. "I'm fine, I'll stay with mum." I said. "I'll go!" Y/n and Marcel said. "I need to take the kids for a walk." Y/n said. "I just want to come for the banter." Marcel said and put on his shades. "Watch out, Spanish ladies. I'm coming for you." Marcel said and started walking away like a weirdo. All of us started laughing and headed out.