Part 4

Edward's p.o.v:

School is absolute hell. None of them are talking to me and to top it off Bradley and Jason went over to Y/n and Marcel. I went over to them. And watched to see what he was going to do. "Hey. Where's your brother now?" "None of your business." She said pushing him away. But he grabbed her hand. "Why do you keep pushing me away baby?" She scoffed. "I'm not your baby!" He chuckled. "Do you want to be?" She was about to say something but I cut her off. "How about you back away from her and leave her alone?!" "Oh look. Big brother coming to save the day again! God Y/n, do you ever stick up for yourself?" He laughed making everyone else laugh around him. She looked down. "Look Bradley leave her alone!" Bradley smirked. "Or what you going to punch me in the stomach like we did to Marcel?!" I looked at him in shock. "Bye Eddie." He left with Jason and Y/n, looked at me. "Why can't you just leave us alone?! Why do you have to get involved you made nearly the whole school just laughed at me." I looked at her with pleading eyes. "I'm just protecting you?!" "Yeah well don't I'm old enough to look after myself!" "Y/n, if I left you to defend for yourself who knows what he would do to you!" "Yeah he might punch me in the stomach!" I slammed my hand on the locker making everyone jump. "WILL YOU STOP BRINGING THAT UP!!?" "Sorry but when my family gets hurt. I still hold a grudge!" "You only found out yesterday. And it has nothing to do with you!" "Well when my brother gets hurt I get a little angry." "Oh Y/n, get a grip!" I said turning round. "NO! You get a grip! You have got some nerve saying I need to get a grip when you punched your own brother!" I just shook my head left her standing there angry.