Part 182

Harry's p.o.v:

"Gem?" I asked walking over to her. "Hey, guys." She sobbed. "What's up?" Y/n asked sitting next to her. "I... It's stupid." Gemma mumbled. "It can't be stupid if you're crying over it." I said smiling softly. "It's just... I've been missing Edward a lot recently." She said and we nodded, mum rubbing her back. "Like, the day he died. Y/n and Marcel never even got to say goodbye." "Yeah, but that was our faults." Y/n said. "Yeah, I stayed home and Y/n was at grans house." Marcel said. "Yeah, but the looks on your faces when you got told. I actually felt and heard my heart break. Y/n you've not had what you call an easy life." Gemma said and Y/n looked down. "I'm not meaning it in a bad way-" "no, it's fine. I get what you mean. Don't worry about it." Y/n said smiling softly. "It's just I feel horrible." "Don't be. Listen, I know we've had our fights. But, we can work through them. We always do." Y/n mumbled. "What about the other night then? Are you still mad at me for that?" Y/n shook her head. "No, I forgive you. It's water under the bridge." Gemma nodded, "thanks Y/n/n." She said and kissed my cheek. "Now come on! Let's get into the po-AHHH!" Harry screamed as me and Marcel pushed him into the pool.