Part 169

Harry's p.o.v:

"Wait!" We heard someone say. "That voice sounded familiar." I said looking around and froze when I saw who it exactly who it was. "Wh-what are you doing here?" Y/n asked shocked. "You really thought I would leave here without my son?" Aiden asked walking towards us. I stood in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. "Where do you think you're going?" I asked folding my arms. "To see my son." Aiden replied trying to step side ways when I followed his steps. "Harry, move!" Aiden said and I scoffed. "No chance. You're not seeing him. I don't care if you're his dad or not. He doesn't need you." I spat. "Now run along or we'll both do something we'll regret." I smirked. "You don't scare me, Harry. In fact the only brother that scares me is Edward. And oh would you look at that.... He's still not here." Aiden said smirking. I went to launch at him when Robin held me back. "Let me go!" I said struggling to get out of Robin's grip. "You can't let him get away with that!" I said and Aiden smirked. "Leave it, Harry. Rise above it." Robin said. "Stay away from us!" I spat shoving Aiden into a bin making him fall into it. "What's going on?" Marcel making his way over to us. "WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE?!"