Part 173

Harry's p.o.v:

Do you ever get the feeling that people are staring at you? As I was getting my breakfast, everyone was staring at me. "That's the one of them. All they do is yell at each other." I heard a woman whisper to her husband. I rolled my eyes. "I heard that the youngest has twins. She doesn't let the father see them." She continued. I bit my lip to stop me from saying something. "There's the other one." I looked up and saw Marcel making his way towards me. "Hey, people are talking about us." He whispered. I nodded, "I know." I mumbled looking at the woman and the guy behind me. She smiled sweetly at me and I rolled my eyes looking away. "So what? We yell, it's not like we're the only ones." I said. "I know, but I think people complain about us." Marcel mumbled, getting a muffin. "Well people need to mind their own business!" I said looking at the woman. She looked down. I sighed and went back to the table. "I feel awkward." Y/n mumbled. "People keep staring at the twins. Then looking at me up and down." I sighed, "what's wrong?" Mum asked sitting down. "People keep staring at us." I replied. "I know. This is why we need to be the happiest family ever." Mum said. "WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?!" Mum then yelled. The same woman who was looking at me, jumped and then walked back to her table. "So, yeah. We need to stop the yelling."