Part 36

Harry's p.o.v:

At breakfast it was really awkward. No one was even talking. All you heard was the spoons and forks on plates and the bowls. "So, I think we should have a family day?" My mum suggested. "Is this even a family anymore? We've already lost Y/n." Marcel said. "Yeah, but i could invite Y/n?" "She won't come. She hates us." Edward said. "She doesn't." Robin said. "She does! She hates us all! She even hates, Gemma! And that's a shock!" I said. "I just want us back to normal." Mum, said looking down. "It's never going to go back to normal. We all hate each other." I said. "Well, why don't you all try?!" She suddenly yelled. "I'M SICK OF THIS!! NONE OF YOU EVEN TRY TO TALK TO EACH OTHER! AND WHEN YOU DO, ALL OF YOU JUST ARGUE!!" Then she stood up and went upstairs. "You better fix this, I mean it! She's sick of always having to listen to you all fighting!" Then Robin went upstairs as well. When it was silent, we all all just looked at each other. "I'm not apologising first." Marcel said. "Same." Edward and Gemma said. "Well I've got nothing to apologise for!" I said. "It's Edward and Marcel's fault that we're even in this mess!" I said. Gemma nodded. "Oh, ok! So you pinning this on us!?" Edward said. "Well, it's true! If you didn't punch Marcel, none of this would've happened! And if Marcel didn't push, Y/n, downstairs. Then she still would've been here!" Gemma said. Next thing we knew we heard the door slam. "Who was that?" I asked. "Your mother. Well done! You made her leave! I hope you're all proud of yourselves!"