Part 2

Edward looked at you shocked. "Y/n, I really don't want to do this right now." He said walking away. But you ran after him. "Edward please!" "Look Y/n, it's nothing to do with you!" Then he walked away leaving you shocked. You turned to Marcel but he was gone. "Harry, do you know what they were on about?" He shook his head "I don't sorry." You shook your head and waited to the end of the day. It was finally the end of the day. And you all headed to Edward's car with Harry. Marcel was already there and like always Edward is always late. You all waited for the same five minutes until he finally came out. You all sighed and got in the car. It was the usual five minutes drive it takes about ten minutes to walk. You all got home and went to the living room. "How was your day." There was a mixture of yes but yours stood out. "No. I have a question." Everyone looked at you. "What did Edward do to Marcel?" Edward sighed and Marcel scratched the back of his neck. "Y/n, I told you before it's none of your business!" Edward sighed. "But I want to know! Your my brothers!" "Yeah just because your our sister doesn't make a difference!" "But I just want to know!" "WELL YOUR NOT GOING TO!!!" "HE PUNCHED ME IN THE STOMACH!!" Marcel yelled making everyone freeze. You and Harry slowly turned round. "He what?" You asked. "He punched me in the stomach. And Bradley and Jason helped." Marcel said looking down. Harry looked at Edward with a red face. "STAY AWAY FROM US!!" He grabbed Marcel and went upstairs. You just looked at Edward shocked. "Why did you do that?"