Part 186

Gemma's p.o.v:

"Y/n's been feeling down lately." I explained to Harry and Marcel as we got our dinner. "How so?" Harry asked. "She's feeling insecure about being a bad mother. I'm not saying she is but that what she thinks. I feel bad for her." I said as I poured some pasta on my plate. "She's an amazing mum. She knows she is. She needs to stop worrying about what other people think and worry about what she thinks." Marcel said. "That's what Robin said." I said as we headed back to the table. We sat down and Y/n sat down two seconds later. "Hey, guys." She mumbled. "Hey.. You ok?" Harry asked. She nodded, "yeah I'm fine." "Gemma told us that you were feeling-" "just leave it, yeah?" Y/n asked cutting Harry off. "We're just worrie-" "I said leave it!" She spat, giving Edward and Riley a rusk biscuit. "No need to get snappy!" Harry said furrowing his brows. "Yeah, well.." Y/n mumbled. "Y/n?" Aiden's mum said coming up to us. "Oh for god sake!" Y/n said. "Uh... Me and Aiden are going home today. And I was wondering if it was ok if I can say goodbye?" She asked pointing towards the pram. "Well that depends. Are you going to say bye to both of them or only Edward?" Y/n asked and looked at the woman. "Ed-both of them." She said smiling softly. "Go ahead." Y/n mumbled. "I'll see you soon hopefully." She whispered and kissed Edwards and Riley's cheeks. "Have a safe flight." Y/n said smiling softly. "Thanks love."