Part 5

Edward's p.o.v

We were at home and it was so awkward. No one was talking. We were just sitting there eating dinner. But Harry was being annoying. He's slamming his fork on his plate every time he's going to eat. He done it again and I sighed. "Is there a problem Edward?" He said smirking. He knows what he is doing. I shook my head and smiled. "No everything's fine." I said smiling. He smiled back and continued eating. Then Y/n, started doing the same as Harry. "Is this annoying you Edward?!" She said slamming the fork harder. "No." I said eating. Marcel was just looking between us three. "Look Y/n, I know what your doing and let's get things straight. This argument between me, Harry and Marcel. Has NOTHING to do with you. You see you only found out the other day. Now just keep your nose out of it." I said sitting back and Y/n, looks like she is ready to pounce. I sat there smirking. "Do you know what Edward?" I nodded. "Your just a wars of space. What you did to Marcel was OTT and you need to a right good smack on the head. So do us a favour and get lost and leave us three alone. At school don't talk to us. If Bradley and Jason come over to me don't get involved because THAT has NOTHING to do with you." I nodded. "Ok. I'll stay away but if it all gets to much to handle don't come crying to me!" "I won't come crying to me. Now stop talking to me!" Well tomorrow at school should be good.