Part 199

Marcel's p.o.v:

"Way to go, Gemma." I mumbled sarcastically. "Oh shut it! You're all as bad as each other. Why did we even come on this holiday?! It was just a waste of time." Gemma said and me and Harry shook our heads. "Tell you what, Gemma! How about you come and talk to us when you grow up!" I spat and me and Harry left the table to go and get Y/n. "YOU ALWAYS RUIN IN FOR EVERYONE!" Harry yelled in her face. We headed to the Y/n's room. "She called the babies a mistake." She sobbed as she opened the door. We comforted Y/n, and stayed with her for the rest of the night. The next morning, I knew from the moment I woke up, it was going to be awkward. No one talked. The only noise that was going on was the knife and fork scraping on the plates. "So home tomorrow. Own beds." Mum said softly. "Thank god." Gemma said and took a bit of her toast. "Hated it here." She added. "Stop being so bloody ungrateful!" Y/n said. Here we go with another argument. "How about you stop being a terrible mother!?" Gemma suggested making the whole restaurant go silent and look at us. Y/n then slammed her fork on the plate and stormed off with the twins. "You never know when to stop do you?! You always have to have the last word! How about you just get a grip and grow up!" Harry said and went after Y/n. "What about you?" Gemma asked. "You got anything to chew my head off about?" I stood up. "How about you stop being a terrible sister and be like you were before all of this shit happened?!" I said and then stormed off. "Great start to the last day."