Part 51

Gemma's p.o.v:

When I got to grans house I saw Y/n sitting in the kitchen. "Y/n-" "oh look it's the girl I thought who was my sister." She said. "Y/n, please." I said sighing. "Mums really hurt." "Oh, poor Anne." I gasped when she called her Anne. "DON'T CALL HER THAT! That's your mum!" I said. "You mean you-" I then grabbed her hand pulling her up. "We're trying to get this family back on track! Now, stop being a bitch!" I spat and we left heading home. "Mum!" I said as we got back to the house. She slowly walked downstairs. She froze when she saw Y/n. "Y/n." She whispered. Y/n just stood there, looking at her. "Go." I said and pushed her forward. "Please, listen I'm sorry." She whispered and slowly pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry, mum. I was being a bitch. I'm sorry." Y/n whispered. Mum hugged her tighter. "Here, you better get stuff packed." Marcel said coming into the hall. "Packed?" Mum asked confused. "Mum, we're going to to make things better again. So, we decided to go on a trip to Blackpool. If it doesn't work then we'll keep trying. We don't want things to get worse." He said. Mum smiled. "When do we leave?" She asked. "Tomorrow, this family is going to be a family again."