Part 1

The Styles family. There is Y/n, Gemma, Edward, Harry and last but not least Marcel. Now Marcel doesn't really have any friends. But he has you and his brothers. Now there is a thing to know about the past. Marcel used to get bullied. One was Edward. Nobody knows that. Except Marcel, Edward and Bradley and Jason. Jason is your bully now as well. He likes fresh meat. But you've been here for two years now. Your brothers have been here for four. Edward has warned them to back off but they don't listen and Edward is about to find out. You and Marcel are waiting for Harry and Edward to get something to eat when Bradley and Jason came up to you. Bradley used to threaten you and Edward found out and he got so angry it still haunts you. "Well well well. If it isn't my favourite people in the whole school." Bradley smirked. "Leave us alone Bradley!" They laughed. "Look at little Y/n, trying to be all hard." He said smirking at Jason. Jason came towards you and shoved you against the locker. "Where's your brother now?" He then looked at Marcel. "How's your stomach?" He looked at him wide eyed. "What are you talking about?" You asked. "Nothing!" Marcel quickly. "Oh I think it is something. You know your darling brother Edward?" You nodded. "He-" he got cut off when Edward shoved him into the locker. You moved out the way. "What did i tell you about talking to them?" "S-s-sorry man!" Edward let go of him and he ran off with Jason. You were standing there looking between Marcel and Edward with a confused look. "Wait!" You said making the three boys look at you. "What did you do to Marcel?" You asked Edward who's eyes went wide.