Part 59

Harry's P.o.v:

I'm so glad that we're going home now. "WIFI!" Y/n yelled and got in the car. "BED!" Edward yelled. "HOME!" Gemma yelled. "SHUT UP!" Marcel yelled with fake enthusiasm. "Come on guys, get in the car." Mum said laughing. We all got into the car and Y/n lied on my shoulder. "Comfy?" I asked smiling. "Very." She said smiling back at me softly. I looked up and saw my mum smiling at us through the rear view mirror. "It's going to be a long drive, anyone need a pee?" Mum asked. "No!" We all said. "If you do when we're half way home then you'll need to hold it. I've not got a bottle for you guys to pee in-" "Robin stop talking!" Mum said. "See to be honest. I think this trip has really helped. I know we've not apologised to each other but-" "I'm think so too." I said. "I'm glad that you guys have been getting along. I feel like that this is a family again." Mum said. We nodded and decided to fall asleep. When we woke up we were home. "WIFI!" Y/n yelled. "FOOD!" I yelled. "HOME!" Gemma yelled. "BED!" Edward yelled. "SHUT UP!" Marcel yelled. And then we ran in. "They're a family again." Mum mumbled and smiled. Just so you know this isn't the end, there is plenty more to come. There is going to be something big happening in the next chapter with the two of them.